Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Moving on

Try as I might to erase, it’s an exercise in futility. Run as I might from the chaos, it echoes within. Its never easy as they might seem to suggest. It’s not all gone with a wink and a wave. It resides in your entrails and squeezes the life out of your blue black lungs. I tried so much in vain, to sail smoothly in the sea of forgiveness. Gently flapping my wings of goodwill in the skies of violet bygones. Again it’s not easy as it seems. I might tune in to a higher frequency of a cosmic transmitter. And take baby steps on learning to forget and forgive. But I have been told that these higher and noble principles take time. It takes time for them to grow and take root in your soul. Perhaps not in this lifetime. Perhaps never. But as it is said, try to do a noble deed and see how quickly it forms a habit. As I continue in the search of this higher call, I am forced to cogitate on the folly of my ways.

No comments: