Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Journey that never was.

Sometimes in the future, when the time looks at you in the eye and asks... "What has been your journey like and where do you still want to go?" What will your answer be. "I never knew i was on this ride, when i was on it. I only tried to break away and jump out of the train that carried me relentlessly forward. I wanted to break the chains. My entire thought was to break free and run. Never paused to look and fall in love. The sylvan beauty and the fleeting joys of the scenes of the landscape, i missed. Now i am at the end of the journey, i don't know how i feel. What did i experience? Is there a story for me? Is there some hidden mystery that i need to know? I had ignored the journey, and was busy with denying the true pleasures of this experience. Where do i want to go now? Can i reboot and start my journey again? This time i promise to immerse into its secret magic. I promise to listen to its sweet whispers. Do i get a second chance?"

No comments: