Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Autumn Night of Dreams

Another sunset in a strange place. Feelings of hope and bright lights remain, with a smile on my face. Cool autumn evenings with a nip in the air, caresses the soul and makes life seems so fair. Upwards, the sky is filled with diamonds. All the stones in my shoes melts into dust. Fears and anxieties, i leave it outside the door. We must trust the autumn night in all its warmth and glory. The night is like a blanket of comfort. Warmly cacooned and sheltered in its maroon coat. I sleep with my head in a cloud of rainbow dreams, World is what it seems. No demons and devils plague me now. I sleep with Faith in above. If the darkness of the night is so assuring. How will it be when Sun raises in the morning. All the stones in my shoes melts into dust. Fears and anxieties i leave it outside the door. We must trust, the autumn night in all its warmth and glory.

No comments: