Sunday, April 22, 2018

The Glory to come

I ignore the writing on the wall, and i continue mowing down the garden and cutting down the trees. We want to clear the landscape for a brand new parking lot for automobiles. Solving the parking problems is a top priority for the city. I have built so many malls & apartment complexes on the debris of the trees and greens. The city is going to reward and honour me for enhancing the architectural landscape of the city. But tonight, as i gaze up, there are no stars in the sky. Gloomy clouds circle the invisible moon. Funnily it doesn't rain. Its humid and balmy. Hot breeeze blows over. Wonder what's wrong with the weather? I blame it on the global warming and climate change. All due to the heavy Brazilian de-forestation and cars spewing carbon dioxide and pollutants in the atmosphere. The nations of the World need to act quick. Before its too late. I still have one more garden to ravage before dinner. By the way, Thank you for the medals and the glory. I look up, and there are still no stars in the sky.

No comments: