Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Karmic Love

When i heard that you cheated on me with a young, virile & handsome Guy and all of 25 years... I felt crushed. When i saw your Guy, young, handsome and all of 25 years... I felt defeated. When i saw you so eager to please him in spite of his crude and rough behaviour... I felt surprised. When i saw you, in the bar getting pushed around for picking up fights with the teen girls, with whom your Guy flirted shamelessly... I felt Good. When i saw you getting beaten up black and blue by the girls and thrown out while your Guy just stood and watched... I felt pity. When i saw you lying on the floor all bloodied and beaten, while your Guy ran away with the pretty 19 year old... I felt sorry. When i saw you slowly shuffling across to the bench in the park in your bloodied clothes and tangled unruly hair... I felt sad. When i sat beside you and tried to talk to come away with me, you stared past me and kept muttering under your breath and rocking to and fro, as if you were alone in this World... I felt concerned. When i couldn't stand your body odour anymore, i got up to go and i gazed into your empty, watery eyes. I felt that i had lost you forever... You kept rocking your body and muttering to yourself,empty eyes kept searching the void... I felt pained. This girl was a stranger to me. I remember her as a strong, funny and happy. I had lost her somewhere in that arms of the young, virile and handsome Guy. I had lost her in that bar and on the streets outside. I lost her sometime during those times... I felt indifferent. I got up from the bench to leave.

No comments: